As a Laborer, this is an entry level position performing labor work for sewer, water and storm drain installation in Subdivision Infrastructure projects. This is an outdoor work position, you will be working outside in the summer heat. This is a SAFETY SENSITIVE position, wearing PPE’s while onsite is mandatory. You should be able to lift 75lbs safely as part of your daily work duties.. You will be expected to know how to efficiently use a shovel, digging bar and other hand tools such as wrenches and ratchets. You will be expected to help other crew members assembling pipe fittings and handing them tools as needed. This is a position in which you can grow with the company.
- Must be able to read & write in English.
- GED or High School Diploma or equivalent work-related experience.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in sewer, water and storm drain construction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills.
- A strong, energetic work ethic to efficiently execute all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Assist as required in all manual labor aspects of the project as directed by the Supervisor.
- Handle physically demanding construction duties.
- Operate and maintain gas powered hand tools and other small construction equipment.
- Demonstrated decision making skills in a fast paced, high production environment.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to use hand tools daily.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED:
- Valid Driver’s License with clean MVD record.
- Reliable transportation to and from local Arizona jobsites.
- CPR & First Aid preferred.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Pay commensurate with relevant experience. Future raises are merit based.
- Bonus program based on project cost savings.
- 100% Paid Employee Medical Coverage after 60-day probationary period.
- Medical Coverage available for spouses and families.
- Company provides additional benefits in the form of an ESOP after qualifications have been satisfied.
We do E-Verify, Background Checks, and Drug Screens.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.