ULCC Lube Truck Driver
As a Heavy Equipment Oiler – Lube Truck Driver for Universal Land Construction our ideal candidate will be responsible for productively fueling, lubricating and preventative maintenance on all CAT and Deere equipment in support of our pipeline and earthwork/grading operations. A clean driving record and CDL w/HazMat endorsement is required to operate our 2019 Kenworth T880 Lube Truck.
- Fuels, lubricates and performs scheduled maintenance for all heavy equipment
- Maintains all jobsite equipment in a good clean orderly condition and reports all deficiencies to owner.
- Maintains and cleans lube truck, performs required inspections, completes paperwork, and assumes accountability for all assigned heavy equipment.
- Actively follows company safety policy and procedures on the jobsite and promote safe behavior by others in the work zone.
- Follow proper warm up and sample drop procedures.
- Follow contamination control and HAZMAT rules and regulations.
- Comply with all ADOT and Company rules and regulations.
- Complete and file all applicable reports and paperwork.
- Execute additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Inspect all Equipment: including all metal components and rubber tires; identify/troubleshoot cause of error, problem, defect or damage.
- Monitor equipment wear: including hose/piping, spray nozzles, environmental wear on paint and rubber parts.
- Review preventive maintenance information related to CAT & Deere Equipment including: communicating with owner regarding any problem with equipment.
- Identify information: including categorizing, estimating, and recognizing differences or similarities in fleet or rented heavy Equipment.
- The successful applicant must demonstrate efficient & productive lube skills, safe work habits, have a strong commitment to safety, maintain clean lube truck, heavy equipment and consistently display positive behavior that support the company’s goals and objectives.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar position (Industry experience is a plus)
- Must have a Clean Driving Record
- Must have a current Class A CDL w/HAZMAT/Tanker Endorsement
- Physical requirements include intermittent bending, crouching, pushing, pulling and reaching as required
- Must be accustomed to working in an outside environment with the ability to work under extreme conditions including hot or cold weather, noise, dust and dirt
- Must be able to work overtime and be flexible with hours (day/night/weekend)
We do E-Verify, Background Checks, and Drug Screens.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.