ULCC Water Equipment Operator
As a Water Truck/CAT Water Pull/Wagon Operator Our ideal candidate operates primarily 2K or 4K Gallon WATER TRUCKS & 5K or 8K Gallon WATER WAGON “EQUIPMENT” in support of SUB DIVISION sewer; water & storm drain pipeline installation and clearing, mass excavation and finish grade operations. Operators will be required to employ the 1/-1/2” hose in support of wet utility trenching and backfill operations. The ideal candidate can operate Water Trucks and Cat Water Wagons to be compliant with Maricopa County government regulations both using the hose and equipment to minimize dust. We are looking for operators that have experience in 2,000 & 4,000 Gallon Water Trucks and CAT 5,000 & 8,000 Gallon Cat Water Wagons.
- Operating Water Equipment: includes safe maneuvering, navigate jobsite hazards, apply water to control dust where needed on jobsites, use the hose to apply water while equipment processes and piles bedding aggregate, use the hose to apply water while equipment processes native material for earthwork and backfill operations and apply water for dust control during all sub-grade/rough grade and finish grade operations.
- Inspect Water Equipment: including all metal components and rubber tires to identify any error, problem, defect or damage.
- Monitor equipment wear: including hose/piping, spray nozzles, environmental wear on paint and rubber parts and detect problems.
- Communicate with equipment manager and mechanics regarding any problem with equipment.
- The successful applicant must demonstrate efficient & productive operating skills, safe work habits, have a strong commitment to safety, maintain clean work/jobsite, maintain clean machine, clean operators cab and consistently display positive behavior that support the company’s goals and objectives.
- 2 years minimum experience operating WATER EQUIPMENT preferred. Working knowledge of construction equipment required. Must be able to operator water equipment with steering wheel, manual and automatic transmission.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED:
- Valid Driver’s license (CDL is not required).
- GED or High School Diploma minimum.
- MCAQD Basic or Comprehensive Dust Card that is current and not expired.
- Ability to safely climb and enter/exit equipment by ladder or step with 3 points of contact at all times.
- Willing to work daily Monday thru Friday and have reliable transportation.
- Ability to work 5 a.m. thru 5 p.m. and if project requires possibly weekends (sometimes long hours).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and complete ULCC employee orientation.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work in safety sensitive construction zones, around large machinery and heavy equipment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced and complex environment; Prospective employees with ambition will be provided the opportunity of ownership in the company once they exemplify alignment with company values of safety, efficiency, integrity, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Wages start @ $18/Hour and increase with proven experience. Future raises are merit based.
- Bonus program based on project cost savings.
- 100% Paid Employee Medical Coverage after 60-day probationary period.
- Medical Coverage available for spouses and families.
- Company provides additional benefits in the form of an ESOP after qualifications have been satisfied.
We do E-Verify, Background Checks, and Drug Screens.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.