ULCC 623 Scraper Operator
Our ideal candidate operates primarily 623 SCRAPERS in support of high production finish grade and earthwork operations. The ideal candidate can operate 623 scrapers with Trimble Grade Control Systems. We are looking for operators that have experience in Cat 613’s, 615’s and 623 Self-loading Scrapers.
- Must be able to read & write in English.
- 4 years minimum experience operating SELF LOADING SCRAPERS preferred. Working knowledge of construction equipment required. Must be able to operate 623 scrapers with a steering wheel and levers or single joystick pilot apron, bowl, chain and ejector control.
Licenses or Certifications Needed:
- Valid Driver’s license
- GED or High School Diploma minimum
- MSHA & OSHA preferred
Benefits & Compensation
- Starting wage of $20/hour up to $27/hour for experienced & qualified scraper operators. Future raises are merit based.
- Bonus program based on project cost savings.
- 100% Paid Employee Medical Coverage after 90 day probationary period.
- Medical Coverage available for spouses and families.
- We provide additional benefits in the form of an ESOP after qualifications have been satisfied.
We do E-Verify, Background Checks, and Drug Screens.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.