ULCC Grade Checker
As a Grade Checker our ideal candidate will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting private residential infrastructure, commercial site work and public works plans in order to set grade stakes for earth moving equipment in cuts & fills, slopes, mass excavations and backfill operations for residential, commercial and public works projects. You will work closely with Project Managers, Project Engineers, Take-off Technician and Superintendents.
- Must be able to read & write in English.
- GED or High School Diploma or equivalent work-related experience.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in general civil construction.
- Experience using Trimble Site Control & Grade Control Systems preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills.
- A strong, energetic work ethic to efficiently execute all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated decision making skills in a fast paced, high production environment.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED:
- Valid Driver’s License with clean MVD record.
- Reliable transportation to and from local Arizona jobsites.
- CPR & First Aid preferred.
- MSHA & OSHA preferred.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Salary commensurate with relevant experience. Future raises are merit based.
- Bonus program based on project cost savings.
- 100% Paid Employee Medical Coverage after 60-day probationary period.
- Medical Coverage available for spouses and families.
- Company provides additional benefits in the form of an ESOP after qualifications have been satisfied.
We do E-Verify, Background Checks, and Drug Screens.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.