ULCC Loader Operator
As a “Loader Operator” for Universal Land Construction our ideal candidate will operate loaders in support of SUB DIVISION sewer, water & storm drain pipeline installation operations in close proximity to other equipment and employees. The ideal candidate can operate all size loaders with hydraulic quick couplers using both bucket and forks. We seeking operators that have experience in Cat 938 up to Cat 966 size loaders.
- Must be able to read & write in English.
- 4 years minimum experience operating LOADERS preferred. Working knowledge of construction equipment required. Must be able to operator loaders with steering wheel or joystick steering and bucket/fork fingertip lever and/or single joystick pilot bucket & fork control. Be proficient in safely unloading and carrying pipe on jobsites in support of wet utility pipe crews. Have experience stockpiling and processing trench bedding aggregate and native backfill material onsite with water equipment support. Have experience backfilling and wheel rolling trenches to meet compaction requirements. You will be required to clean-up and re-establish existing front yard, sidewalk and street subgrades once work is complete.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED:
- Valid Driver’s license.
- GED or High School Diploma minimum.
- Trench Safety, Competent Person or MSHA & OSHA preferred.
- Ability to safely climb and enter/exit equipment by ladder or step with 3 points of contact at all times.
- Willing to work daily Monday thru Friday and have reliable transportation. Most of our work in is the West Valley.
- Ability to work 5 a.m. thru 5 p.m. and if project requires possibly weekends (sometimes long hours).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and complete Company employee orientation.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work in safety sensitive construction zones, around large machinery and heavy equipment
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced and complex environment; Prospective employees with ambition will be provided the opportunity of ownership in the company once they exemplify alignment with company values of safety, efficiency, integrity, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Wages start @ $25/Hour and increase with proven experience. Future raises are merit based.
- Bonus program based on project cost savings.
- 100% Paid Employee Medical Coverage after 60-day probationary period.
- Medical Coverage available for spouses and families.
- Company provides additional benefits in the form of an ESOP after qualifications have been satisfied.
We do E-Verify, Background Checks, and Drug Screens.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.